Please Note: The views and opinions included in this blog are those of the author and do not represent & should not be attributed to: The Corporation of National Community Service, AmeriCorps/AmeriCorps VISTA, the Ohio Association of Second Harvest Foodbanks, or The Benefit Bank.
Aug 18, 2010
Training #2
Today is my second training in order to be officially certified as a Community Trainer. It's down in the DSO so not something I am used to...I think I am more nervous about this training because it's with a different RC, Zach, and I'm not completely sure about how to go about using the training office in the DSO...nerves why do you do this to me? I feel jittery and my stomach is in knots, which seems worse today because I'm really hungry due to the food stamp challenge...Just gotta get through today or even really just the next couple hours til lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl! :-)
ReplyDelete