So yesterday on my way home and enjoying the great curvy road that is 22 I took a little more notice to the different signs around me. I have always loved to look at different signs from different areas of travel and laugh at some of the names that people think of. But yesterday, I became concerned for my safety (not really, but the signs made me think of bad horror movies with bad acting). Two names that really stuck out to me were Skull Crossing Lane and Slaughter Mill Road. When I saw those two names I immediately thought of horror movies such as The Hills Have Eyes and Wrong Turn. I'm glad it was daytime because I might have genuinely been concerned if I had come across those at night...

So, given our excursion Tuesday to lovely Glouster, Ohio...which road is worse: Rt. 22 or Rt. 685? I think 685 wins, simply by the fact that you're never warned when there's a hairpin turn coming up, and you can rarely see where the road is going when going over hills.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I still don't have time for the shenanigans.