As I have posted recently, I have been on the road with my regional coordinator, Jess, quite a bit over the past couple weeks. I have enjoyed and learned a lot through all the meetings and presentations, but what I have enjoyed the most has been the hours long car rides. I am so thankful I have a regional coordinator that I get along with great...sometimes it's almost like we are the same person! We have discussed so many topics that I can barely remember all of them, I just know that they have been hilarious, insightful, and a real learning experience for me. I am definitely going to have some "seperation anxiety" when it comes to me making all the road trips by myself. Maybe I should invest in some self-help books on cd to help me through that time. So, for now: Thanks Jessica for making otherwise horribly boring road trips a blast!
"I don't like this bus..."
"Snow White"
"Join AmeriCorps: You get to fight dragons & have a battle of wits with a griffin"
"Don't Stop The Sandman"
Wow, we talk about some weird and random stuff. It's been really nice to have company on those long car rides - don't get used to it though, because it'll only make the separation anxiety worse!
ReplyDelete